How to get there
- When exiting the ferry turn right,
- Continue straight until you reach a Piraeus Bank on your right-hand corner.
- Turn right at the Piraeus bank and continue straight all the way along the shore - the sea should be on your right.
- You will pass some restaurants and after 500 meters you will see a gas station next to the sea,
- 50 m from the gas station turn left, go straight 50 meters and then turn again left.
- After 600 meters you will see on your left hand the Santa Maria Village.
On foot from Adamas port:
- Just 30 meters before the mining’s museums (on the main road) turn left,
- take the footpath by a shortcut road straight to the top of the hilland and then
- you arrive at Santa Maria Village. (without taking any small side roads) – distance 700 meters.
|Adamas Airport||5 km|
|Adamas Port||1.4 km|
|Closest bus station||350 m|
|Closest sandy beach||450 m|
|Town of Adamas (Restaurants/Shops) via footpath||600 m|
|Plaka (Capital)||4.6 km|
|Pollonia village||9.2 km|
|Sarakiniko beach||2.8 km|
|Mining museum||400 m|
|Conference Centre||1.45 km|
|Ancient theatre of Milos||5.4 km|
|Catacombs of Milos||5.2 km|
The famous Greek hospitality...
...reaches a new level with the sublime guest services offered by Santa Maria Village, Renowned for the personalized services and friendly environment as well,
Santa Maria Village promises a memorable holiday experience in the pristine insular complex of the Cyclades.
The beautiful swimming pool with a hydro massage and the comfortable sun beds where guests can enjoy a refreshing cocktail from the pool bar is the perfect place for cooling off, while the kids’ swimming pool welcomes younger guests to enjoy a beautiful day in the sun. The outdoor hydro massage and the gulf and bay view of Adamas as well are ideal for extra moments of relaxation.