Welcome to Santa Maria Village
When you directly register to make a reservation or use our services and upon your check - in in our Hotel we may ask you to provide certain personal information including: Data related to your ID (name and surname - nationality - date / place of birth etc), Information/ Data related to your stay (duration of stay / information on consumption of goods etc), Information / Data related to your preferences / desires (special desires for food, allergies etc), Image Data (photos / video shootings), Contact details (contact address - postal address – email address - mobile phone number) and Information/ Data regarding payment method (credit cards, debit cards etc).
We process your personal data in accordance with the EU Regulations for one or more of the following reasons:
- For the performance of a contract: In order to carry out our obligations with respect to any contractual agreements between us (reservation of a room or other premises and provision of relevant services, supply of additional services, mediation / support for the use of means of transport, planning and organising events, charging for services and consumptions and payment processing etc)
- In order to serve our and third party legitimate business interests. For example: in order to operate CCTV systems in order to prevent illegal actions and to protect you and our staff and our property, in order to offer similar/related services, for your best service at a future booking / stay at the hotel, to send updates in the form of emails / sms / newsletter / letters to inform you about programs / promotions / discounts and / or other promotional actions of the hotel, calling or sending messages / forms within the Customer Satisfaction Survey etc.
- In order to comply with a legal obligation.
- If you have given us your valid consent for the processing.
In order for us to perform our contractual and legal obligations your personal data may be provided to various service providers and suppliers (for example outsourcing services companies, card payment companies and travel agencies). Those service providers and suppliers are bound by Data Processing Agreements, and they are obliged to safeguard confidentiality and data protection according to the data protection regulation.
Your Personal Data will be processed and stored for the duration of our relationship with you, and as long as it is necessary in order to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations. If the data collection was based on your consent it may be deleted at any time upon the withdrawal of your consent. Your data may be also deleted in one of the following cases: when it is no longer necessary for the purposes collected, when the deletion is necessary in order to comply with our legal obligations and upon your request, provided there are no overriding legal grounds requiring to maintain it.
Your Personal Data is retained and processed solely for the purposes declared and to the extent necessary for its fulfilment. It will be adhered to for the time necessary to serve the above purposes. According to the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 / EU, you have the following rights in terms of your personal data:
- The right to ask for information and request access to your Personal Data,
- The right to have your Personal Data corrected or erased,
- The right to limit the processing of your Personal Data,
- The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data including objection to automated decision - making and profiling
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw your consent (any withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before it was withdrawn by you).
- The right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Remember your language and other preferences;
- Ensure you obtain all requested information;
- Provide a safe and secure service for online transactions;
- Track your response to advertisements and website or app content for analysis and the number of times we send you the same advertisement;
- Measure how many people use the site, and how they use it, so that we may keep it running quickly and efficiently
Essential Cookies: Essential Cookies are necessary for the Site to work, and enable you to move around it and use its services and features.
Functional Cookies: We use Functional Cookies to save your settings on the Site — settings such as your language preference, or booking information you have previously used when booking a hotel with us.
Session Cookies: These types of Cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session, and are deleted from your device when you close the browser. We use Session Cookies to support the functionality of the Site and to understand your use of the Site.
Persistent Cookies: These types of Cookies are not deleted when you close your browser, but are save d on your device for a fixed period of time or until you delete them. We use persistent Cookies to store your preferences, so that they are available for your next visit, to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit the site etc. As noted below, some Analytics Cookies and Other Technologies are used in part to facilitate advertising.
Advertising Cookies also include Social Plug - In Cookies. Social Plug - In Cookies are used to share content from the site with members and non - members of social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. These Cookies are usually set by the social networking provider, enabling such sharing to be smooth and seamless.
Analytics Cookies collect information about your use of the site, and enable us to improve the way it works. These Cookies give us aggregated information that we use to monitor site performance, count page visits, spot technical errors, see how users reach the Site, and measure the effectiveness of advertising (including emails we send to you).
Managing Cookies and other technologies: If you want to remove or block Cookies from your device at any time, you can update your browser settings (consult your browser's "help" menu to learn how to remove or block Cookies). Please be aware that rejecting Cookies may affect your ability to perform certain transactions on the site, and our ability to recognise your browser from one vi sit to the next.
Changes to this privacy statement We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement and related business practices at any time. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, exercise your rights, or if you have any general questions about the protection of your personal data, you can address your request by contacting the Santa Maria Village at the following email : email@example.com